Monday, May 12, 2008

spring has sprung . . .

once again i am going to try to maintain putting my thoughts here, as it is always a positive way to sort out ideas and opportunities that come my way.

i have posted a link to my polymer clay site so that i can use this blog for topics that catch my interest or about which i can give my thoughts and opinions.

one of my favorite sayings by daniel patrick moynihan is . . .

"everyone has a right to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."

so as i post i will certainly try to give my opinion on what i believe are known facts, and not try to push my opinions as if they were facts. occasionally i hope to also have some photos and tell some of my stories.

but for today this is enough to get me going. see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Hey Iggy

I had no idea you had 2 blogs! Now more for me to read. Yipee

Vanessa